luni, 23 noiembrie 2009

Update

I've voted ... for the third place candidate: Antonescu.
I'm pissed off. Romanians are really stupid. They voted for the same parties that ruled this country since 1990 (the revolution) until now. And nothing good happend. In this 20 years nothing is better: no economy, no industry, no agriculture, no turism, no education, no health system, nothing new built, no infrastructure, a growing inflation rate, a growing unemployment rate, a non stable exchange rate with our curency going way down, lack of investors and others.
I've decided is time to pack up my things and leave the country before it sinks to the bottom.

U can all "live well!" like Basescu said.

But who should get "my stamp" on December 6: Basescu or Geoana?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu