marți, 24 noiembrie 2009

Words of wisdom

I just saw this movie that moved me, about how we should all live in peace, no matter religion or other differences. And at one moment some elders were telling this story:

He: What is Paradise?
Angels: Paradise is for the heart where love is fulfilled.
He: What is hell?
Angels: Hell is the place where there is no love.

Paradise is when I look into a child’s eyes, when I think of my children or nephews to be. Paradise is in those arms that keep me safe, protected, unharmed. Paradise is when I have no reason to cry or to be sad, when I know I am loved, when my family is happy, when good things happen, when I feel like smiling and joy bursts out of my being and contaminates everyone around me. Paradise is when I feel like I have a purpose in this world, when I am needed. Paradise is when my faith keeps me strong and I feel blessed.
Paradise may be everywhere around us: on every street, in every building, in every heart. Paradise is all over the world. We just have to keep on searching for it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu