miercuri, 4 noiembrie 2009

I'm sad. I need therapy.

Bad moments, bad days, bad months (or years) keep coming. It seems like I'm not getting back on track to soon. I'm so moody these days, it might be the weather. I never liked cold seasons. Or it just might be bad people. I hate not getting what I want.
Or it might be just a bad period. I'm sure the stars are to blame.

Anyways, I need to do something, I need therapy, I need things that can make me happy.
The first one I choose is music therapy. Music calms my nerves. Music keeps me smiling. I remember this song that made me laugh:
Natasha Bedingfield - I wanna have your babies

or this one that gets me into THE MOOD: John Meyer - Your body is a wonderland.

There are more that make me dance:
Amr Diab - Habibi ya nour el ain ,
Sergio Mendes - Magdalenha

And there is a very long list of songs that are sad and make me cry. Crying is good, releases all the tensions and after I feel better, at least for a couple of days. My favourites:
Leona Lewis -Run
Usher - Moving mountains
Alicia Keys - Like you'll never see me again
Shania Twain - From this moment
Katy Perry - Thinking of you
Marius Mihalache - Bordeias
Stereophonics - Maybe tomorrow
Natasha Bedingfield - I bruise easily
Jennifer Lopez - Tu; Sola; Por ariesgarnos; Apresurate; Porche te marchas
Ricky Martin - Perdido sin ti; Te extrano, te olvido, te amo; You stay with me
Eros Ramazzotti - Musica e; Un altra te

Another therapy i like is aromatherapy. My favourite aroma is vanilla. I use it now in my room. But I also like strawberry, lemon, cinamon and jasmine.

And there is also colour therapy that i use on my clothes. Light colours make me happy, blue calms my nerves, intense red makes me feel high on energy and passionate, green is my colour of peace and white is how I dreamed and see heaven. I also love curves especially when the white-black combinations are used.

The last therapy I use is breathing therapy. If I am sad I just stand somewhere I like and meditate and breathe heavily in and out until I feel my lungs saturated with oxigen. This is close to the tehnique used when our heart beats really fast and we feel like we don't have enough air to breath.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu